BONNI LONDON, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Bonni London began her career as a personal trainer in New York City in the early 1990’s, motivating and challenging people to achieve their health and fitness goals. During this time, she realized her passion for nutrition and acquired her Master’s in Clinical Nutrition from New York University. She has provided nutritional services as an accredited, registered and licensed dietitian since 1999.
Bonni has developed comprehensive nutritional programs for:
- Neurological disorders — Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, ADD, ADHD
- Cancer prevention, treatment or remission
- Heart Disease and Metabolic Syndrome
- Cholesterol, Triglycerides, High Blood pressure, Stroke,
- Diabetes, Pre Diabetes, Type I and Type II Diabetes, Gastro-paresis
- Food allergies, intolerances, sensitivities — Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Gastric Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Weight Management, Hormone imbalance, Thyroid dysfunction
- Autoimmune disorders
Bonni’s work experience includes a decade of long-term healthcare and physician concierge services before beginning her own private practice. Other professional experience includes Past President of the Manasota Dietetic Association, visiting lecturer at Parkinson’s Place, and media industry expert for ABC TV 7 Suncoast news and appearances on radio station WSLR 96.5 and Suncoast News Network.
Bonni, a working single mother of twins, demonstrates what is possible when you are determined and goal oriented. Her passion is to utilize the latest research, separating fact from fiction, to educate patients to take care of their bodies. She stays up to date by attending the latest cutting edge nutritional conferences in New York and Miami. As an authority on lifestyle coaching, Bonni will ensure that you have all the tools to achieve your goals.
“Insanity – doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” – Albert Einstein
Are you ready for a new way to approach your issue? Contact us now.